Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Experience

I dont know how to start, but let me put it straight...I lost my dad on July 24th...A day which will remain strongly etched in my life. In an adversity , we get to know , who our real wellwishers are. And i got to identify my people who came forward. Some people took this occasion as an opportunity to reunite..They did so..No regrets..

Some people voiced their opinions for/ against my closer ones...Life is a powerful learning experience...Pain and Pleasure are two things which play a major role in shaping a man's life..How do we really approach pain and pleasure decides everything in life...Sheer attitude is the key.

World is always looking for all gains. Be it money..Some people would really sympathize with the situation..Some people came with lot of happiness inside on hearing the death news, just sporting a mask of sorrow on their face..just to see how we are suffering..

My god, I understood that this world is moving towards a different path...

Love, Values, Compassion - Where do i get to buy these ? I don't know..

[Faith, Prayer, Regular Exercise routine, Discharging the duties with priorities ] - altogether a proper Routine is really making me come out of it..Many days of lost sleep adds more to the misery....Life is hell...Life is sweet...life is terrible..Life is all the way how we look at it...It is all in our own mind..

Our mind needs to be mentally very strong to combat all challenges in life..There are only good experiences in life..Nothing bad...Staying positive is the key..Staying in touch with our references really gives confidence..

My relations, friends, colleagues, students, participants of my workshop are the biggest source of my strength...They are small small tools of god(GURU) in human form trying their best to give me life..

Challenges keeps us alive..Give us direction and goals helps reach our destination..

Keep Smiling..Keep praying..

1 comment: